Welcome to the Vault Food Hub, where Socially Distant Food Procurement meets Convenience and Safety! :) We started this as a small community service project and have found it growing right before our eyes. Here's a few tidbits of info about our Food Hub:
- It is a division of The Medina Street Vault. It is not associated with any other Coop or Produce Cooperative.
- We source our produce from trusted suppliers. Produce is handled in our clean and sanitized areas by the same small group of people each week. We pack items directly into new brown kraft bags or plastic grocery sacks.
- We offer a variety of specialty packs, fresh salads, take and bake entrees, and baked goods.
- We often feature local producers such as The Danish Bakery of Dannebrog, The Cairo Bowl & Watering Hole and Little Town Gardens of Gibbon.
- We hope and plan to have an order tab (Vault Food Hub Ordering) open up each Thursday at 7 pm. Ordering will remain open until 3 pm Saturday, with a pickup window of 4-6 pm on Tuesday of the next week.
- The items we offer, including produce bags, are of limited quantities, so some may sell out prior to Saturday evening.
- We are super real here, folks. We will make mistakes. We hope not many, but...well, we're real human beings. We LOVE your grace and patience!
- We are continually monitoring the COVID19 situation and will make adjustments to our plans as needed, or as mandated. Please know that the safety of our family and yours is of UTMOST importance to us. If we ever feel like what we are doing is causing people to congregate or is increasing the chance of exposure, we will cease to offer this immediately.
- The Vault Food Hub Ordering tab will only be "open" and able to be viewed from Thursday at 7 pm until Saturday at 3 pm each week. At any other point, it will either be invisible or show that it requires a "password". There is no password. The tab will not allow ordering. We are using that down time to prepare for the next ordering window! Thanks for your understanding in this matter!